It has be a while since my last post, but i had a lot of things to do the last weeks. But now i find more time again to think/read/talk about agile stuff. At the moment the main topic is documentation in an agile development process.
Thats why i collected a few links to this topic:
- A Writer’s Guide to Surviving Agile Software Development by Gavin Austin
- When should we create a document on an agile team? by Scott Ambler
- The Documentation Myth by James Shore
- Is “agile documentation” an oxymoron? by Kurt Solarte
- Documentation in Agile: How Much and When to Write It? by Ben Linders
- Agile/Lean documentation
More stuff to this topic will follow soon and i try to write a post about the outcome of my talkings and ideas.
You shouldnt miss the song to this blog post